Built To Last: Pace of Life
Talking through the message during the week helps you and your group put the truth of what God is saying to you into action. Begin with the opening question(s), read the additional scriptures and questions if needed, and then wrap up by discussing your next steps.
Big Idea: If we don’t do all we can do, God will multiply what we did do
· What did you do over the holiday break?
· Did anything in particular impact you from this weekend's message?
Read: Matthew 6:25-34
· How would you describe your current pace of life?
· What fears are driving your current pace in an area of life where you are reaching your limit?
· What would it look like for you to "not be anxious" as Jesus says repeatedly in Matthew? What fears would you need to turn into trust?
Check In Question
Share any "wins" (even small ones) that you've had in the areas you put on last week's "pace card".
Go over your "pace card" with your group. If you did not attend the weekend service, here is a picture of the card we handed out: