Care Gone Wrong
Talking through the message during the week helps you and your group put the truth of what God is saying to you into action. Begin with the opening question(s), read the additional scriptures and questions, and then wrap up by discussing your next steps.
BIG Idea: Worry is care gone wrong
· Tell the group one fun thing you did to relax since Thanksgiving.
Read: Matthew 6:25-34, 1 Peter 5:6-7
· In what areas of your life are you prone to worry?
· Have you recently had a worry that when you step back clearly “makes no sense”?
· What is the root fear behind your worry?
· Looking at the verse in Peter, why is humility linked with casing anxiety onto God?
· What difference would prayer make in your worry and anxiety?
This week, make a habit of going to God in prayer with your worries and anxieties.