HEROES - Everyone Can Be One
Talking through the message during the week helps you and your group put the truth of what God is saying to you into action. Begin with the opening question(s), reading the additional scriptures and questions if needed, and then wrap up by discussing your next steps.
Big Idea: Do for one what you wish you could do for everyone.
· Have you ever been a part of a great team? What made them so successful?
· Did anything in particular impact you from this weekend's message?
· How have you grown weary of doing good?
Read Galatians 5:13-15, Mark 10:45
· The commands in scripture to serve are fairly obvious. What are some reasons we give for not serving others?
· What problems are you burdened to serve but feel overwhelmed that you couldn't make a difference?
· For those who have been a part of a Catalyst team, how has that helped you "do for one"?
· When have you "stopped by and stepped in" with someone else and seen God move in amazing ways?
Check In Question
This past week, were you able to take any steps to "pretend" a little less, and "be known" a little more in your relationships?
How are you going to "go deeper, longer and with more time" this week?